Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog, i have a couple of other fitness business blogs available at www.balancedtriathloncoaching.com.au and www.balancedpersonaltraining.net but thought it was time to create a more personal blog about life in general after reading http://courage-to-live-my-best-life.blogspot.com/ so the plan is to write a warts and all blog as often as possible on what its like to work as a trainer and coach while going through a divorce and having two small kids to raise 50% of the time. its going to be a roller coaster ride so buckle up its gonna be fun.

               

3 comments:

  1. Cool !! I'm looking forward to reading !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I notice you've put a content warning on your blog... Does that mean there's going to be some interesting reading?? I've got my popcorn out, ready and waiting !

    ReplyDelete